Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello!

My name is Cavett! I am starting my own blog, because I like to take pictures. My Mom just gave me my own, "new" camera. The other camera is out of batteries. I'm going to take pictures and write some words. Sometimes, I'll write words by myself and sometimes, I'll just tell my Mom what to write. I hope you come read my blog everyday (ok, maybe once a week, Mom says.)

I got Ela from nowhere. (He was around before I was born.) Ela sleeps with me. He is an toy animal--an elephant. Now, Roger is my pet rock. I made Roger at Veggie Tales church camp last summer. Mom found Roger in the washing machine the other day. Mom says don't leave Roger in my pocket. So, Ela and Roger are my pets. I took this picture of them. Every week Roger and Ela will be in a new place and we will have many adventures.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Cavett, I can't wait to read about all of your adventures with Ela. You are one lucky kid to have your own blog. Maybe you will be famous some day.

Cecily R said...

CAvett, you are officially my very FAVORITE 4 year old blogger and I think you are the COOLEST!

Chris said...

What a great picture! I'll bet you'll turn out to be the world's best blogger!

Becky said...

I'm so excited to read more about your adventures with Roger and Ela!

Allison said...

Cavett, Ela looks so soft and I can't wait to see all their adventures. Congrats on your new blog!

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Hi Cavett! Ela and Roger are the cutest pets I've seen in a long time :) I can't wait to read more from you!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Yayyy for blogging! Ela is cute. :)

Claire said...

I love your friends and can't wait to hear about all your adventures with them and your family. You are a cutie pie!